What did you do to your FZ today?

Got my new T Rex sliders today, gonna install em tonight, even though I still can't fly till I get the sprocket nut from part shark. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replaced horribly burned front brake fluid and changed unevenly worn pads. Pics!
a6f9c27f-a781-9760.jpg

a6f9c27f-a79b-7129.jpg

a6f9c27f-a7bc-f300.jpg

And I had a good laugh after I saw this one.
a6f9c27f-a7f4-1da0.jpg

Love the fz1 :)

Last edited:
Magical Racing

Finally got around to ordering my Magical Racing wind screen. I went with the Twill Carbon/Clear combo. Should be in my possession in a couple of weeks. Can't wait :D

He's still sitting on the trailer from my weekend trip. He got a new rear tire but I discovered my rear bearings were beyond bad. Too bad to ride on, so he only got in about 200 AR miles before getting back in the wagon and heading home.

Got shipping confirmation for the rear wheel bearings I ordered. Then I ordered a new slip on and an 03 r1 upper triple.

He'll probably stay on the trailer until after the bearings come in then we'll take a trip over to Cruzman's so Baby can see Stella and Cruzman and I can change the bearings.

He's still sitting on the trailer from my weekend trip. He got a new rear tire but I discovered my rear bearings were beyond bad. Too bad to ride on, so he only got in about 200 AR miles before getting back in the wagon and heading home.

Got shipping confirmation for the rear wheel bearings I ordered. Then I ordered a new slip on and an 03 r1 upper triple.

He'll probably stay on the trailer until after the bearings come in then we'll take a trip over to Cruzman's so Baby can see Stella and Cruzman and I can change the bearings.

Feels weird reading about Baby seeing Stella. Seems like a playdate with kids/dogs :D Feels weird about naming one's bikes too :D

Back