• Stock Fz1 seat

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Yamaha Comfort Gel Seat

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Sargent seat

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Corbin seat

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Other: seat mod/upgrade or brand (please specify so we can investigate)

Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi guys, someone else posted the question but I thought I'd turn it into a poll so that we can get a look by numbers.

I'm in need of an aftermarket seat I think because I can't go more than 40-50 miles without having to stand on the pegs which isn't probably smart at highway speeds but that is the only way to get blood flow back in my legs.

Last edited:
I went from a stock seat and having the same issues you have to a Dirt Road seat. That extended my pain threshold to about a full tank of gas, maybe 200 miles. Then I sprung for a Russell Daylong sport saddle.:bowdown:

imageoswb.jpg

Last edited:
www.topsadlery.com

................like your living room couch under your arse!

It's right here!
..................!
..................!
..................!
..................!
..................!
..................!
..................V

Last edited:
I installed a Top Sadlery seat (I blame Cobalt lollolup) over the winter. Now I'm just waiting for a chance to try it out on a long trip, it's great on short trips. It's way more comfortable than stock so far.

I had a Corbin and thought it was harder than the stock, but gave better support however it was also much wider and at 5'6" i lost more footing than I planned. Instead I have sent my seats to Dirt Road for the stock seat modification. Looking forward to the results, Ill let ya know what I think when I get them back.

Last edited:
Stock saddle so far, and it is not bothering me yet. Time will tell. Dirt Road over the winter if I need a change. He does some very nice looking work from what I can tell.

With over 1,000 miles since mid-April I still like the stock seat. It fits my skinny butt nicely (5'10" 180#). The only grip I have is that sometimes it makes my pants bunch up a little.

Back