Where are the FZ1 Girls ?

I thought you had taken over the world.......we have a female Prime Minister in Australia!
Don't forget we have a woman running our state for a little while yet.... Hopefully we will follow NSW and move her on...
Nothing against women. Just hard when the woman runs the country the state and my HOME!!!

New to the forum!

Hello all! I just purchased my first motorcycle this weekend (was on a scooter). I have been loving my new-to-me 2009 FZ1. On Sunday I spent much of my time on country roads and parking lots getting a better feel of the bike!

Last edited:
New FZ1 chick from Oz.

Hi girls,
Well, it has taken me 8 years but I am now back on two wheels. Never did want to sell my last ride but am so loving my new one. Looking forward to chatting to as many of my sisters that I can... :)

Hi girls,
Well, it has taken me 8 years but I am now back on two wheels. Never did want to sell my last ride but am so loving my new one. Looking forward to chatting to as many of my sisters that I can... :)

Hey! So what are we....Chopped Liver????? Haha! Don't forget about us guys too! Some of us like to chat as well. :tup: Welcome to the forum and please post some pics of your ride when you can. What were you riding 8 years ago??

Apologies Billy, of course i look forward to chatting to you guys as well...:)
I was riding a VFR800 but at the time I was living in NSW and with 2 cars and a bike it became way to expensive to register and insure 3 vehicles. 1 income so something had to go.
Not the case now...3 cars, 2 bikes and a boat...time of life when money is not so much of an issue. I would post a pic but I can't even load a profile pic at the moment. Don't know why??

Last edited:
I was riding a VFR800 but at the time I was living in NSW and with 2 cars and a bike it became way to expensive to register and insure 3 vehicles. 1 income so something had to go.
Not the case now...3 cars, 2 bikes and a boat...time of life when money is not so much of an issue. I would post a pic but I can't even load a profile pic at the moment. Don't know why??

Not sure why either? Are you getting a message when you try to upload a photo? It may be that the site administrator has to enable all that stuff for ya.

Back