Where are the FZ1 Girls ?

You've got a deal.

The current plan right now is to head south from GA in early Spring to see the FL Keys, then go north and west from there to San Francisco via the Petrified Forest and Grand Canyon. From SF for the Northern part of the trip, I want to go up the Pacific Coast all the way to Alaska. Heading back east, I thought to get back to the US and take US 2 to Maine. I'm still trying decide if I should do that or work my way east through Canada until I get to US 2 on the other side of the Great Lakes. For the southern route, US 1 outta Maine and pick up the Appalachian Route all the way to my front door (okay nearly but you get the idea).

When you swing through Oregon, contact me. We'll ride part of the way together! Glad you're feeling better now.

Coupla Trips

So, kind of an update...

From Sept 10-18 we went on a trip. 1560 miles from Eugene,OR up to Joseph, OR, took a jet boat trip on the Snake River, and hiked around the John Day fossil beds. Then, from Oct. 13 -18 we put 1700 miles on the bikes riding to Yosemite, up to Walker, over Sonora Pass (first time!) and had a great time. Both of those trips were three state runs. The September trip took us just into Washington (on Hwy 3) and Idaho; the October trip took us through Oregon and California, with a bit of slab up 395 in Nevada.

We didn't take the FZ1 as in our current stable, the cruisers play better with eachother than either plays with the FZ1...but we're thinking about a stable mate for the FZ in the form of an FJR...

I do have pics, but can't for the life of me figure out how to post larger than a thumbnail sized pic. The last one is of Karyn after we rode from Walker to Redding in a pretty cold rain. She was happy to rest under cover...got off the bike when she found out the motel had a hot tub.

View attachment 4434

View attachment 4435

View attachment 4436

View attachment 4437

Another way to do it is to preview your message, right click on the picture and select open in new tab or window, then copy the url on the new tab. Go back to the previewed post and edit it with the img tags and the copied url like this:
(IMG]http://www.998cc.org/forum/attachments/fz1-girls/4434d1288186416-where-fz1-girls-c-sonora-.jpg[/IMG) and you will get this (replace the parenthesis with the correct bracket):
4434d1288186416-where-fz1-girls-c-sonora-.jpg

Great pics! I can't wait to get out that way to see some of that stuff in person, until then, I guess I'll have to settle for this:
DSCF4101.JPG

DSCF4107.JPG

i guess il be joining this elite group of fz1 girl owners :Rockon:

just became the proud owner of an 08 fz1-N ABS model in gorgeous white with the obligatory red stripe ;)

decided to upgrade to the daddy version from an fz6-N. its gotta be said, i was grinning all the way home.

now i have to decide what im going to do with her, apart from the quill can there's nothing been done... ooooooh the possibilities are endless.
to gut or not to gut :sinister:

i guess il be joining this elite group of fz1 girl owners :Rockon:

just became the proud owner of an 08 fz1-N ABS model in gorgeous white with the obligatory red stripe ;)

decided to upgrade to the daddy version from an fz6-N. its gotta be said, i was grinning all the way home.

now i have to decide what im going to do with her, apart from the quill can there's nothing been done... ooooooh the possibilities are endless.
to gut or not to gut :sinister:

Welcome aboard. Would love to see pics of your new ride. I love the white/red fazer.

Back