Who got out today?

It was gorgous in Pa today. Here"s some pics. Both of us our new to the FZ1 life. My Warrior hasn't left the garge since I got the fZ1. Just orfered a Sargent seat, can't wait for that.

It was a perfect day here. But no ride.... :( I got up late (10am) and then had to wait for a delivery of a new dishwasher. Our old one cracked in the pump housing and watered the kitchen AND quite an area in the basement earlier this past week. So, I spent part of the day installing the new one. Then the rest of the afternoon I had to trench from one corner of the house over toward the garage then down the length of the garage and around the back into the woods. This is for a drain pipe install for the sump pump and gutter downspouts. Oh fricken' BOY!

Maybe I can slip out after Easter Dinner tomorrow for a nice ride. ;)

short ride

Just a couple of hours in the sun and -1C when I left the garage. She was peppy in the cold air though! Very windy here today, and with cold temps not much fun. Going out again tomorrow.

Yea, it was a beautiful day here. Just sunny and warm enough (around 70°), but I didn't get a chance to ride either. I am thinking tomorrow at some point I might try to squeeze in a ride. Supposed to be about the same or even a little warmer.

I only wish i'm stuck in NC for work and my baby is home:-( but on the up side i should only have a week left here then it will be ride time.

Windy in Colorado

I only got out for about 30 miles to go to the bike shop and back for oil and filter, it was very windy today. I am hopeful that it will be better tomorrow.

I had a beautiful but short ride to work here in northeast Ohio just before noon. I took the long way (about 4 or 5 miles) so I could get some acceleration on the bypass.

About 5PM the wind was blowing so hard one of the guys I work with asked if my FZ1 might blow over. It was parked mostly behind a wooden wall so it was getting very little air, however a nearby recycling drop off point had cardboard flying through the air like tornado debris! It was crazy.

I got done at midnight and it was fairly calm for the ride home, but a bit nippy. I'm hoping to get out to garage tomorrow morning to finally install the slip-on, then take a ride to hear the new sound!

Rode with my friends today. Weather was perfect. We went to Toxaway NC for lunch. Saw a red gen II as we were getting ready to leave heading north (I think). Rode Warwoman and hwy 28 for second time in two weeks.

Last Saturday I completed the 1st Ga Twisty Butt (500 twisty miles within 12 hours) with 30 minutes to spare, averaging around 40 mph for the ride. Am working on ride reports now. I need to finish the twisty butt rr (1st two parts are up on my blog) and then do one for today.

I got pics and wavy video. Mounting the mini dv cam to the front fender didn't work too well. I may have to make a housing out of pvc and put foam or something in it to absorb the vibrations. I never knew the gen 1 vibrated so much until I started sticking this little camera on various places around the bike.

Footpegs, too many vibes. Front fender, too many vibes. Handlebar, too low for camera mount. Tail bag, best so far.

later,
Patrice, theWolfTamer

Rode around doing chores and went to see some friends. We're going for a nice longer ride today and just head South on a local hwy, see where we end up :)

Happy Easter Everybody! I'll be taking my kid for some driving lessons and then heading up to Harriman for a nice ride along Seven Lakes Drive and maybe to Greenwood Lake. If anyone's up in that neck of the woods, wave the hand as your passing by!

Maybe I can slip out after Easter Dinner tomorrow for a nice ride. ;)

(This will only work if you've got a dog or a goat or a pig...lol)Hide all the Easter eggs in the shed next to your bike, and throw some shredded wrappers in front of where your dog/goat/pig sleeps with some crumbs of choccy and look horrified in the morning when you "find" the wrappers:cry:. Then offer to go pick some more up. Take the bike for a spin and pick up the bag of eggs from the shed where you hid them last night when you get back.

Of course because you'll have to say," Bad dog, naughty dog" you will owe your pet a 'T'bone or the like but I think that's a small price to pay.:tup:

Merry Easter

Didn't get a chance to ride, but it was for a good cause. A friend bought an 03 GS yesterday, so I was doing "follow home in the car" duty. Today, though, we'll be hunting some new roads. Nothing major - I'm guessing we'll just pick a direction and go.

Monte

Well I managed to get out for a few minutes this Sunday morning. A group of folks I ride with are on their way to Texas World Speedway to do parade laps and cheer on some friends doing a track day. I met up with them for a few minutes at their group meet spot.

I felt like having them all stop by and ask if Brad could come out and play....

All this after, of course, my niece hunted down all the easter eggs in the yard.

Rained out on my loop every day last week, except two days. And, couldn't ride on both good days as the wife is now trying to exercise, meaning, she wants to do a bicycle ride. For her, that's like three miles of flat stuff, followed by a pizza and stop at every fookin store on the way home.

Rain today and tomorrow, but the rest of the week is lookin good here.

Watch for road trash, everyone.

No ride today either.... :cry: Worked my TAIL off all morning then helped someone move. Came home to find everyone sleeping and the ham dinner not even started so, being a good (grumpy and muttering) guy, I left them sleeping and started dinner.

I am effin' beat! The redeeming factor is the guy I helped bought me a 12 pk of Sam's Summer Ale so I'm now going to enjoy a great deal of that while waiting for the ham to cook.

I just went into town to fill up and got some lunchmeat'n stuff for lunch, poked on the way home 45-50 most all the ride. On a bad note, two guys on Sportbikes somehow wreaked a fiew miles from here, one was ok, the other went for a ride in the ambulance. I seen them go by the house, and knew they were going a git to hot for these roads if you don't know all the turns and stuff. Hopefully they'll be ok.

Still kind of windy this afternoon but I went on a couple of short rides for about 75 miles total. It looks like spring is really here in Colorado, the weather should be decent this coming week. I am liking the new Amsoil I put in yesterday.

Back