Would I be crazy....

How did the VFR go for you? Impressions?

I love it but it is a bit long in the tooth. I find myself redlining it all the time when I never did the FZ1. But then again it is very comfy and ideally setup for a nice long vacation on two wheels.

My current passion just happens to be adventure riding. It will be something else in a few months I am sure. ;)

This isn't at home with you yet? A guy who works in this building has one. I pause often to daydream about it when I walk by it at lunch. Sweet looking, sounding and performing ride!

I'm just too poor to own anything Italian, I think. Japanese or German for me & I'm not sure about the German part

I hear ya, I am lusting over the 1200gs adventure but I've read too many mechanical horror stories regarding the big bmw, the yamaha looks cool is less money and less maintenance. Those Italian bike are sexy tho!

I love it but it is a bit long in the tooth. I find myself redlining it all the time when I never did the FZ1. But then again it is very comfy and ideally setup for a nice long vacation on two wheels.

My current passion just happens to be adventure riding. It will be something else in a few months I am sure. ;)

The power looks to be pretty similar to your Honda VFR.

You don't think you might get a bit bored with it?

Maybe something with a bit more grunt so your not redlining it all the time?

Sent from my GT-I9300

The power looks to be pretty similar to your Honda VFR.

You don't think you might get a bit bored with it?

Maybe something with a bit more grunt so your not redlining it all the time?

Sent from my GT-I9300

I actually ride my DRZ far more lately than the VFR and I guarantee it has no power at all. But it keeps me grinning ear to ear every time I ride it.

Back