2015 FZ1 Forum North America Meet Up

Which weekend do you prefer?

• July 11th/12th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aug.1st/2nd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am putting some serious thought into attending this GTG.
It takes 26 hrs of straight riding, just to get to Denver..so I'll probably tow the Fizzer to our Chicago office and park the cage/trailer there for safe keeping and ride the rest of the way there.

That's a great idea and cuts out a bunch of grinding!

So, it sounds like we've got plenty of people on board. I'm going to propose some dates and if everyone agrees, we'll pick a location

Last edited:
dam wont be over till two weeks later staying in gunnison first week from 15th will be at yellowstone beartooth pass etc 2nd week in gunnison area

You're coming all the way over from the UK so I'm totally open to a date that accommodates you! There's now a poll for everyone to vote on

So, it sounds like we've got plenty of people on board. I'm going to propose a date and if everyone agrees, we'll pick a location

How about the weekend of July 11th and 12th?

I should be good for those dates. I will need confirm my summer vacation dates, once the GTG dates are set in stone.

yes dustin try come over once a year done every thing here and europe knocking off states one by one lol
we fly out to salt lake city 15th then up to yellowstone circle down to gunnision for last week was there two years ago and some brill roads hence the revisit

I should be good for those dates. I will need confirm my summer vacation dates, once the GTG dates are set in stone.

There's a poll up now so you can vote for your choice. Maybe by Christmas we'll have a date set in stone. I'll take my vacation time once we know for sure

As for location, I think Durango, CO would be a great meeting point. It's right on US-550 aka the Million Dollar Highway and makes a great launching point for some tremendous roads and scenery.

Bummer. I'm on weekends for pretty much all of those dates. But not to worry, it's only a 17 hour ride to Durango, so ... I'll just see how things fall. Once y'all decide on a date that works for everyone else, I'll see if I can't swing it. I should be able make something work.;)

Back