Show us your mug!

Wow! Glad to have both of you here to share the stories! I come from two parents with heart trouble so I do my best to take care of myself. I have never smoked, I do not drink often or much when I do drink. I steer clear of most fast and fried foods... no salt (hate it anyway!) but it still doesn't stop me from worrying. My Dad dies when I was only 9 yrs old. Massive coronary. My Mom has had three heart attacks, will be 80 in Sept and has smoked like a chimney since she was 12 yrs old. So, I'm hoping I have her longevity without the heart attacks! :D

Thank God for modern medicine and the opportunity it gives people such as yourselves. :D

This is my mug, or at least part of it. I look kind of angry in this pic, probably because the track session has been interrupted for the second time due to someone decided to ride on the grass instead of the tarmac. ;) The FZ1S also has sort of an aggressive "face" don't you think?

807d1251557842-show-us-your-mug-img_8271.jpg

Last edited:
I appologize in advance if this scares the crap out of anyone. I at least hid all the excess body hair. ;) :justkidding:

Just a web cam photo from January and a ride I did on Aug. 23 to a popular spot north of Houston called "Yankees".
831d1251941099-show-us-your-mug-n1196802521_30039491_7847.jpg

832d1251941633-show-us-your-mug-img_0023.jpg

Last edited:
I appologize in advance if this scares the crap out of anyone. I at least hid all the excess body hair. ;) :justkidding:

Just a web cam photo from January and a ride I did on Aug. 23 to a popular spot north of Houston called \"Yankees\".

I was expecting Sasquatch! :p Thanks for posting your mug.

Thanks to ALL of you who posted. We've got many more to go and I see mikeswe still needs a shot without the helmet. ;)

Keep 'em coming folks!

Hi, I just joined today.
l_0a78e90935b2ee280195df9862d9f3fe.jpg
My sister-in-law and I.
l_2bd414f657890fdd44dda5bff2b921ae.jpg

(from L to R) My dad, family friend, sister in law, nephew, myself, and my brother). We all went on a long ride that day.

l_87e6ac233db242f1b466213f4171c39d.jpg

My sister, myself, and my twins.

Thanks for letting me share!

Hi, I just joined today.

My sister, myself, and my twins.

Thanks for letting me share!

Officially... :welcome: and congrats!

Twins! I have twins too but they are now 22 yrs old. Boy and a girl. What an awesome experience they were growing up!

Great looking rides and a family that rides together... nice!! :Rockon:

Officially... :welcome: and congrats!

Twins! I have twins too but they are now 22 yrs old. Boy and a girl. What an awesome experience they were growing up!

Great looking rides and a family that rides together... nice!! :Rockon:

Mine are also a boy and a girl. They are already so much fun, even if they are a HUGE responsibility. Free time? Who needs it!??? :)

I have a twin brother who lives in Vegas, so yes, it's genetic (I always get that question :) )

Here are a few. My son (typically my passenger) and me. My best friend and me at Helen, GA in the spring. The last is with my wife and son.

hey, Ive only been a member of this site for a couple of days, I posted a few pics of my new FZ1N in the new member section. Heres a pic of me getting ready to go dirtbike riding, flipping off my brother

riding.jpg

And this is from me at my younger brother's german beerfest party hehe

germannight.jpg

Back