What did you do to your FZ today?

Installed flush mount smoked front turn signals....cheap eBay ones but look and work good!

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Turned out great.... I need to make sometime to get down that way...

This weekend...

Installed new China levers which looks identical to CRGs. Rode 60 miles up to PA to swap wheels with jredding. Rode 60 miles back home. Clean up the bike and took photos =)

img3436n.jpg

I did my first commute of the year yesterday as I mentioned in a previous post. I will hereby attempt to upload a photo of my daughter on my FZ after I arrived at work and then my "Beast in the mist" from my much cooler ride home this morning... (the exhaust was much more visible in person)

I'm not sure how tapatalk handles photos, so bear with me as I learn.

BTW my wife rode her Ninja 250r to work today too. :tup: and connected her iPhone to her G4 headset. We had a phone conversation while we were both riding and it sounded great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rode to work today, BRRRRRRRRRR. Wet roads the whole way (rained all night) so the bike was a disaster. Came home, gave it a bath and cleaned/lubed the chain.
IMG-20120313-00006.jpg

The whole time Bo the wonderdog patiently waited for his daily walk.....of course now the ice is gone so he wants me to spend and hour trying to throw my arm out playing fetch the stick:
IMG-20120313-00004.jpg

Rode to work today, BRRRRRRRRRR. Wet roads the whole way (rained all night) so the bike was a disaster. Came home, gave it a bath and cleaned/lubed the chain.
IMG-20120313-00006.jpg

The whole time Bo the wonderdog patiently waited for his daily walk.....of course now the ice is gone so he wants me to spend and hour trying to throw my arm out playing fetch the stick:
IMG-20120313-00004.jpg

Jesus! Whats the water temp over there??! It's got to still be very cold. That dog must really love water!

IMG-20120313-00006.jpg

IMG-20120313-00004.jpg

My Labs is exactly the same. In Maine once he pulled in a lobster trap because he could not find his stick.

You are damn lucky that your dog plays fetch. Only a few do it naturally. Mine always wants to play Tug O War.

This dog would do it all day if you wanted. I'll tell you, he is by far the best dog I have owned so far. Picks things up super fast and minds like nothing I have ever seen. Got lucky with him.

Last weekend job

Well, I don't really did it today, last weekend instead. I purchased a pair of contact lenses and a lot of work after. Here are some pics.
As you see I had installed HID Xenon bulbs without projector. As result too much glare. After projectors installed you can see the difference.

Kit
View attachment 9364 View attachment 9365View attachment 9366

-----------Xenon Kit installed------------|- Bi-Xenon Projector kit installed
high beam View attachment 9367--View attachment 9374
high beam View attachment 9369--View attachment 9373
-low beam View attachment 9369--View attachment 9372
-face look View attachment 9378--View attachment 9377

Back