Pyro's Twisted Texas Hill Country Tour '13

About 50 days out - I really need to get confirmations from everyone as soon as possible. Especially if you are joining us for the overnight in Camp Wood since riders join us Saturday and I need to confirm the motel rooms.

Good Possibility Of A Confirmation

Greetings,

I just came across this post today and just sent my buddies a copy and paste to see if they are interested. There would be 3 of us coming from Austin, TX. Good chance we will make it since there is enough time to plan it.

I'm new to the forum and just check out the topics for personal interest without chiming in. I bought an 09 FZ-1 (Cobalt Blue) four months ago and absolutely love it. I've already done a few mods and it runs much better than stock. A month ago me and a bud rode from Austin and rode 2 of the 3 sisters and ran out of time. We talked about going back and this should give us the incentive.

Thanks to everyone for some really good posts.

Bo (Bo-Man)

Great Bo!
Will you be joining us in Boerne Saturday morning for breakfast?

Well bummer... I was reminded last night that MotoGP will be in Austin (Circuit of the Americas) on the following weekend, April 19-21. I would love to ride with you all but my budget and time won't permit, not to mention the wife (maybe she actually should really be the first reason I can't do both).

Bummer...sorry man.
My email is: [email protected]
Just in case there are any more plans to ride I'm usually game.

Best wishes,
Bo

Time for Rider Sign-in (cover all the room accommodations)

UPDATED INFO AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

Choppastyle?
Missy517?
ferrarifan?
Recon Viper?
TheWolfTamer?
WABBMW?
FZ1wb?
Pepe LePew?
Lastminutepanic?
Trav7414?
Hellgate?
jpgrfan?
fz1azul?
TXFezzer?

Well, I would love to go again this year......I should know this week. My schedule has been a little crazy.

I have been riding with a local group and probably been out to Leakey area over 30 times since the last trip (seriously). But, I really enjoyed the comaraderie and and sense of adventure our Pyro Tour enjoyed last year and meeting up with everyone!

Hopefully it will work out and I can meet up with you guys in Lockhart or at least Canyon Lake again. After all, Brad needs someone else to represent the Honda brand too!! :thewave:

Last edited:
I may join, depends on work. Just out of currisosity how do y'all ride and is it exclusively fazers (minus the cbr). I will only ride one day most likely and have my housing taken care of

All bikes including an occasional Harley (!) are welcome. A few riders may want to go faster or slower its all good - we wait at turns to regroup and there should be zero pressure to ride at anything other than your pace. Hail likes to sweep. We don't want to lose anyone!

This is about fun, not miles.

The motel in camp wood is great, and cheap!

People join in the group at various places and leave when they need to.

There is a t-shirt! If you would like one let me know! This is a non-profit but they have a cost.

I look forward to meeting you!

Sounds like a good time, I plan on joining and and will have a few fellow riders join most likely. Although I would like to ride the entire trip I may only be able to do sat and Sunday.

Sounds like a good time, I plan on joining and and will have a few fellow riders join most likely. Although I would like to ride the entire trip I may only be able to do sat and Sunday.

Ok - please confirm the number of people who will stay overnight with us at the motel in Camp Wood - I have to at least have a plan to make sure there are enough rooms.

I literally have a broom attached to the back of my bike.

MotorCycleSweeper_zpsfe4e3195.jpg

I just checked the dates and schedule. I'm out. This is the same weekend of CMRA at Eagles Canyon Raceway.

Bummed I'm gonna miss you guys!!

Back