Pyro's Twisted Texas Hill Country Tour '13

I can do either weekend. However, what I am reading in to the responses from MOST of the folks who can't do it is that they can do two trips so close together. With the exception of Frank who hates us and probably won't go anyway. ;)

hahaha

I'm signed up to ride ECR with TrackTactics on March 30 and then the CMRA weekend is at ECR April 12-14. Free other than that...

But, I don't expect you guys to change the dates, unless it is still convenient. Love and Hate are so close together!!! You have to recognize the difference. :D

I can do either weekend. However, what I am reading in to the responses from MOST of the folks who can't do it is that they can do two trips so close together. With the exception of Frank who hates us and probably won't go anyway. ;)

Brad, I'm looking for your new signature and it's not showing on my browser....:rofl:

OK - I need to verify my "kid events" - but it looks like I may be able to swing at least part of this. I know it's way late - but how many do you have staying @ Camp Wood?

Thanks!
Mark

OK - I need to verify my "kid events" - but it looks like I may be able to swing at least part of this. I know it's way late - but how many do you have staying @ Camp Wood?

Thanks!
Mark

I think you will be fine. Most of the rooms have two beds so really the only problem is "Do you get your own room" or "do you have to room with someone."

Jeff (pyrogenic) is traveling for work right now but I expect he will respond soon.

I have a potential 2-3 guys more coming from Houston. Can you all confirm who will need to stay at the house in Canyon, and the motel in Camp Wood?

Sorry but it looks like I'm out. Just had to drop $1400 for new suspension on the 'ole cager. Oh well, there's always next year. Y'all ride safe now and have fun!

I have a potential 2-3 guys more coming from Houston. Can you all confirm who will need to stay at the house in Canyon, and the motel in Camp Wood?

As of right now it appears I'm "in" for Sat/Sun. Would not be at the "cabin" in Canyon, but would like a "room at the inn" in Camp Wood if possible. Thanks!

By the way - THERE WILL BE PIE. Two Fat Boys BBQ has promised me everyone will have access to their WORLD FAMOUS Buttermilk Pie Saturday night. I've ordered extra so they don't run out. You do NOT want to miss out on this.

But we DO have to get there by 8pm this time around, before they close!

By the way - THERE WILL BE PIE. Two Fat Boys BBQ has promised me everyone will have access to their WORLD FAMOUS Buttermilk Pie Saturday night. I've ordered extra so they don't run out. You do NOT want to miss out on this.

But we DO have to get there by 8pm this time around, before they close!

Now this part makes me so sorry I'm gonna miss out!!! Pie is awesome!

Please tell me, in honor of last year, everyone's gonna squid it around the corner in the dark in flip flops??!! :D :evillaugh:

Please tell me, in honor of last year, everyone's gonna squid it around the corner in the dark in flip flops??!! :D :evillaugh:

Yeah, I am not going down Saturday night for dinner until after I take a shower and I am not putting my gear on for a 1 minute ride. ...well my helmet will be on...

Back