What did you do to your FZ today?

P3120031sss%20(Small).jpg

P3120034sss%20(Small).jpg

P3120030sss%20(Small).jpg

This is my 3rd set maxxis first tried them on me zx12 cause if anything was going to shread them is would, they lasted way beyond the more expensive tyres
so got me vote been on them ever since

This weekend...

Installed new China levers which looks identical to CRGs. Rode 60 miles up to PA to swap wheels with jredding. Rode 60 miles back home. Clean up the bike and took photos =)

img3436n.jpg

Last edited:
This weekend...

Installed new China levers which looks identical to CRGs. Ride 60 miles up to PA to swap wheels with jredding. Ride 60 miles back home. Clean up the bike and take photos =)

img3436n.jpg

Bike looks great with the gold wheels. Glad you found somebody to swap your black wheels with...

Great deal on the wheel swap and yes, it does look a lot better with gold!

I rode mine to work today, the start of what I hope is a LONG riding season here. The whole week looks promising but this is Day 2 of 2012 in NH for riding! :Rockon: Michele rode her bike to work today too. I stop at a light where she goes straight and I turn left... the sound of her new Two Bros pulling away was sweet music!!! Nice can Honey!!!

I finally found a new riding jacket.
It is the scorpion exo sport model.
Being 6'5" and about 200 pounds has it's draw backs.
now it is on to riding boots.

The license plate showed up in the mail. Only 3 weeks until I can bring it home.

Left it at home! :cuss:

Sadly, I drove the truck to work (supposed to rain today thru Sunday). Drove to DMV to register the 08 FZ1 into my name, went by my house to get the bike on a very sunny Monday at 10am, but did not ride it to work. I would have had to move two cars and dig the bike from the locked garage. Very SAD.

:looseit:

OK, this is more what will I do with the FZ1 today...

I work three 12-hr shifts for the week, the problem is, it's 7pm to 7am (wrong order for regular life). I get to ride to work (only 10% chance of rain all night and in the morning.) It will be a balmy 73F for the ride in tonight, but about 51F for the ride home in the morning. I'll take that. Plus, my wife works regular days at the same facility, so she will stay a little late, and I get to give my 10 year old daughter a ride into work with me tonight and my wife (who, BTW, wimped out this morning and didn't ride her Ninja 250r to work :p) will take my daughter back home in her cage.

I really enjoy giving my kids rides. She wants me to take a path through a town with a small square so we can lean around the courthouse on the way. I know there's some danger in it, but I figure you take what precautions you can and live your life. She has a new HJC youth helmet, an armored jacket and riding gloves.

I'm so happy for nice weather. I hope the down under winter is mild and you guys can ride through our season too! :cheers:

Back