Scottyd's mod thread

Yep it's worth the effort Tony, I'm glad I changed it. The other thing is that I think it has only been kinked since the last service last month, as the tank has not been lifted before then.

Too true Billy, the Yamaha dealer was probably the ones that kinked the line, but how do you prove that??? and the bikes warranty ran out last month. Imagine the frustration on the dyno when it doesn't make the power it should and not knowing about the fuel line. I doubt I would think of the fuel line being kinked on the day.

Yes Eric the cat is still in the stock header and I have not thought of getting any new stacks at all. I might look at arrow headers at a later date though. I still have to install the GIpro into the instrument cluster :D

Hi Nolz, yep sorry I'm here :D I've been busy unpacking the house here and modding the bike.
The bike is booked in for the dyno tune sat 10:30 at Doin' Bikes Chipping Norton. Ballmead is coming along too.

I'll see you there at 10:30 am Scotty.

It will be nice to finally meet you and see some of your handy work.

With all this kinked fuel line talk, I will replace mine and give it a power run on the dyno too.

It's bound to be kinked, the amount of times I've had the tank up.

I'll see you there at 10:30 am Scotty.

It will be nice to finally meet you and see some of your handy work.

With all this kinked fuel line talk, I will replace mine and give it a power run on the dyno too.

It's bound to be kinked, the amount of times I've had the tank up.

Cool, can't wait! I just have to knock up a small aluminium bracket for the PC5 to be zip tied to.

Fuel Hose

Hey Scotty, what ID and app length do I need? Also found Gates does a new hose safe not just resistant to ethanol etc (I might be paranoid but some fuel stations are sus but if you're on E!)

556171_3707548808466_1267940419_3678892_1410073054_n.jpg

523939_3707549408481_1267940419_3678893_1206525901_n.jpg

I'll see what forces will try to keep me from riding on Saturday and will try to make it down too. Hopefully keep you company for the ride back home. ie if I can keep up with the freshly tuned beast = )

Back